You are engaged and now you are planning the wedding, congratulations!
Now that the post-engagement high is starting to wear off and the reality of planning starts settling in you need to determine what your planning needs are. For couples who can handle the planning on their own but now they need an expert to come in and take over the management of their wedding we offer our coordination services.
On the most amazing day of your life, we’d love to come alongside you and be there to help you manage all of the details of planning your big day so you can focus on the whole experience not the stress of the big day.
Our “month-of coordination” package is extensive because we want to ensure that our couples have an easy process and fun experience–even when we are not working directly with them. In order to do this, we gift our couples with the tools and expertise they need as they plan their big day, which allows for a flawless transition as we take over the to-do’s and make sure every “i” is dotted and “t” is crossed.
Here it the breakdown our Coordination Package:
UPON SIGNING THE CONTRACT:
- Provide access to our wedding planning software (Aisle Planner)
- Provide Vendor referrals (if needed)
- Unlimited emails at the moment of signing
- Monthly check-ins to discuss wedding issues or progress
8 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE WEDDING:
- Weekly check-ins
- Second consultation in person to discuss:
- Venue walkthrough to fine-tune the layout, timeline and rain plan
- Review event details of the entire wedding starting with the rehearsal
- Discuss pre-wedding vendor, family and wedding party communication
- Take over as the main contact for all wedding vendors and wedding party
4-5 WEEKS PRIOR TO WEDDING- via phone and email:
- Contact all vendors to verify details/delivery of their services
- Final payment reminders sent out to the couple (if needed)
- Inventory creation and tracking- we make sure that all your personal items are accounted for and returned to you
1 WEEK PRIOR TO WEDDING:
- Provide final timeline and layout to vendors, family and couple
- Provide detailed information to the wedding party and immediate families
- Organize and coordinate 1-hour rehearsal (if your church does not allow the coordinator to coordinate, we will still attend the rehearsal to make sure we understand the process)
- 9 hours of services with 1 assistant – usually 2 hours to set up and 7 hours for ceremony, reception, and removal of the couple’s personal items (*we will let you know if additional assistants are needed 8 weeks before the wedding day)
- Oversee vendors, decorators and sets up event staff at ceremony and reception sites
- Distribute florals to the wedding party and our couple
- Setup table numbers, escort cards, favors, toasting flutes, cake serving set, guest book, and tossing items
- Provide emergency kit
- Manage the ceremony and flow of the reception
- Support the photographer to ensure the couple’s photo wishlist is completed
- Distribute of gratuity to all vendors at the end of the night
- Troubleshoot as needed
- Remove the couple’s personal items during the dancing portion of the night
- Make sure personal items and wedding gifts are delivered to the hotel room or the couples’ trusted friend
Are you ready to get started? Contact us today on how we can make your wedding day a dream!